Stamegna Retail Management Ltd. (Stamegna) respects your concerns about your personal data protection and privacy.
This Policy applies to data Stamegna collects on its online platforms: website, online services, social media platforms (Sites), or what you provide to us.
The Policy describes the types of personal information we collect and how these are used and with whom it can be shared.
We will handle your Personal Data (Data) in accordance with Data Protection Legislation and General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR).
Please read this Policy carefully, as by accepting it or otherwise accessing, using our online platforms, you acknowledge and consent to the data protection of Stamegna.
Types of information we collect
- Information that you provide us: we receive and store any information you provide on our Sites or give us in any other way offline (e.g contact with sales or customer service department and provide information. These Data can include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, other identifying details and account related information (company name, job title, business address, etc.).
- Information that we collect automatically during using our Site: as you navigate on our website, sign for being an account, we collect information automatically using various technologies, like cookies, and through web forms where you type in your information.
- Information from other sources: we can combine your Data with information we receive about you from other sources, e.g: public available info, third parties, other companies.
Use of information we collect
We use your Data for several various purposes as it follows:
- Register you as an account, we create and manage your account
- We provide you with newsletters, emails, offers and similar correspondence
- For administration purposes
- For relationship management with us
- For segmentation of our partners to understand better their needs
- For our business purposes
Sharing of information we collect
Stamegna reserves the right to share your Data with affiliated companies, and with trusted third party service providers (e.g: IT support) which need to provide Stamegna these services.
We do not sell or share your Data to third party companies for marketing purposes.
Your rights and choices
- Access to your Data: you may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your account or emailing us at info (at) stamegna.eu. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at info (at) stamegna.eu. If you make a request to delete your Data and that Data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased.
- Cookies: most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. These cookies are to anonymously track data of visiting Site. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
- Marketing and Promotional Communications: you may cancel receiving emails from Stamegna by following the instructions of unsubscribe in those emails or by emailing us at info(at)stamegna.eu and requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You can tell us also not to process your Data for particular purposes any longer.
Revisions and compliance
We reserve the right to occasionally modify Policy. We recommend that you periodically review Policy.
If you have any questions, concerns or complains about our Policy, please contact us via one of these methods:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +36 1 784 66 42 (Monday to Friday 9.AM-18PM CET)
Or please write to the following address: Stamegna Retail Management, 1013 Budapest, Lanchid u. 7-9, Hungary